If you wish to pursue a career in becoming a successful lawyer, then you are definitely heading for an amazing future. Discipline, hard-work, determination, dedication, etc. are some of the factors you will be required to put in. Lawyers exist for a reason which is to help their client in solving a dispute or win a case. Let’s focus on how you can become a lawyer.
- Degree – This is the first step you are required to do. Once you get a degree, you are required to pursue a specialization course on a particular field. This will help you in becoming a criminal lawyer, construction lawyer, divorce lawyer, etc.
- Law School – After finishing your degree, a minimum of 4 years is required to be spent in a law school. Now the duration in a law school depends from country to country.
- State Bar Exam –Passing the state bar exam is crucial before you become a lawyer. For a period of 18hours takes place to finish this exam where the individuals’ knowledge and understanding is tested.
- Character Review –Before the individual is on the verge of becoming a lawyer, character review is done on them. This review is done to get information about the candidate’s general social behavior, behavior in school and college etc.
- Oath – An oath taken by the candidate to ensure they do not break any rules after becoming a lawyer.
These are the ways of becoming a lawyer. With these guidelines, you can also become one of the best construction contract lawyers depending on your wish.