Here, in this post we will discuss how to install and setup Netgear WiFi Extender and what are the major issues that can occur during the Netgear Extender Setup. Netgear Extender is a useful electronic device that increases the range of an existing wifi network into those areas of home or office where it could not reach before. Netgear Extender is a best solution to all network issues like weak signals, slow internet connections, dead zones, poor connectivity and much more.
Let’s Start With Netgear Extender Setup:
- Unboxed your new Netgear wifi range extender and plug into an electrical outlet.
- Connect your existing wifi router to the extender.
- Take your computer or laptop and launch any web browser.
- Type www.mywifiext.net in the address bar and press enter.
- The New Extender Setup page displays.
- Click the New Extender Setup button.
- Provide all the details that are available on the page and click on the next button.
- Select the wifi network that you want to extend and click on next.
- In the password field, type the router existing wifi network password and click on the next button.
- Now, connect your computer or laptop to the new extender wifi network using the extender SSID and password.
- Make sure your computer or laptop is successfully connected before you click the continue button.
- Click the next button and registration page will display.
- Fill all the details that is required for registration and click on the finish button to complete the setup.
Major Issues During Netgear Extender Setup:
- No blinking lights on extender and router.
- Weak wifi signals.
- Can’t open www.mywifiext.net.
- Getting issues with extender configuration and port settings.
- Extender connected but internet is not working.
- Improper router range.
- Can’t access Netgear Genie Smart Setup.
If you are facing all these issues while installing and setup Netgear wifi extender, then you can take help of My WiFi Ext experts. Our experienced experts can provide you instant solutions within a given timeframe. You can call us on our toll free number and get the required help.