The carpet is a costly purchase. You do not just love them, but they want to stay at their best throughout their lifespan. Did you know you can keep your carpet looking new even after several years? The answer lies in using the right cleaning products and practices.
No need to fill your house with poison by using chemicals to clean your carpet. There is enough environmentally friendly cleaningprocess will clean your carpets, removing stains effectively and also helps in keeping dirt and debris off.
- Use hot water extraction, also known as steam cleaning method.
- Carbonated water is already available in the market. It helps in the vent dust and bring it to the top layer of the fiber. You can clean your carpets with carbonated water and not have to resort to chemicals again.
- Sprinkle baking soda over your carpet to remove the odor. Let the baking soda on the carpet you stand for about 30 minutes and then vacuum clean. It also serves as a good anti-bacterial agent.
- White vinegar can help with the elimination of pet odors. Apply your carpet with some white vinegar and gently rub the stain pets. This will remove the stain and odor. Let the carpet dry completely.
Here are some tips to help you keep dirt, soil and debris other unwanted from your carpet. This will reduce your workload too.
- Use a doormat at the entrance of your home.
- You can ask your family and guests to remove shoes when entering the house.
- Place a mat or carpet under the carpet. This increases manifold life.
- Clean, dry spills immediately.