The integration allows items, inventory, orders, customers and other information to communicate with each other automatically.
It can be managed manually, but managing administrative data costs more than they think. Without integrated e-commerce, ERP retailers can experience lost sales, delivery delays, and poor customer satisfaction.
If you need ERP software consulting & implementation then you can check out here.
Why Integrated ERP for E-Commerce?
1. Reducing duplication of work because order, customer data, product data and shipping data do not have to be manually entered from an e-commerce website into the ERP system, which increases efficiency.
2. Customer information is synchronized with the rear system. Online retailers usually enter contact information manually if they don't have a system that integrates your front and back end.
3. History of pricing and accounting according to system background
4. Optimize inventory synchronization and provide an accurate picture of available inventory
5. Automatically notifies customers when orders are shippe
6.Simplifies the work as a whole because companies can export products, product categories and product images, as well as create links between product categories, currencies and languages to the website.
One of the biggest mistakes e-commerce companies make is ignoring the consequences of their background processes.
Companies only realize the importance of integrating e-commerce platforms with ERP systems when it is too late. A unified system for integrating background ecommerce business processes can help ecommerce websites spend more time on innovation and strategy.