Making your apron is so easy that even beginners can do it. This article will teach you how to make a simple bib apron. Here is what you need to do:
1. Take 1 yard of cloth. If you intend to use your garden project, it is better to choose thick fabrics. Denim or canvas will do. If not, just choose a medium weight fabric. Wash the towels first. By reading this article you can get the best information about denim salon apron dress.
Image Source: Google
2. Use Kraft paper to make a pattern on your apron. Place the paper on a wide surface and use a measuring stick, pencil, and sharp scissors to make a template. Cut the paper to 36 "x 25". Position it 25 "horizontally.
3. Mark the paper 8 "from top left to short left edge. Then mark 10" from top left to long edge. Turn the paper so that the short left edge is on top.
4. From the marker made in step 3, draw a curved line to the second marker. This will be the bib in your apron.
5. Fold the towel lengthwise and place the edge of the paper template 36 inches above the crease. Glue the paper to the towel, making sure all the edges are evenly folded.
6. Cut the fabric along the contours of the paper template. Don't cut the long edge of the crease. Cut the curve line you made in step 4.
7. Place the short strip on the waist of the apron and attach the longer one on top. Sew the apron strips about 30 cm from the edge of the fabric.