Flu or say Influenza is one of the commonly caused disease in people. With the change in season, people are more likely to catch this disease and suffer from its symptoms. To prevent is to get a regular checkup done today and see if your body is fine from inside and out. For your convenience you can contact http://www.coastalfamilymedicinelj.com/services/ and get your medical checkup done with all comfort and quality. Coastal family health center is the leading healthcare service providers in Texas.
If you are already suffering from the flu, along with taking the proper medication, you must follow a good diet as mentioned below:
– Broth: No matter you eat chicken, beef, or vegetables, broth is the best thing to eat when the symptoms of flu start to appear. It prevents dehydration, relive congestion, and soothe a sore throat.
– Chicken soup: It tastes good and equally helps you feel better during flu. Its intake with proper salt content keeps you hydrated and satiated.
– Garlic: Garlic enhances immunity and reduce symptoms severity. It has been used as medicine from centuries.
– Yougut: It contains proteins and helps soothe sore throat along with boosting your immunity.
– Vitamin C: It is an important element that helps boost your immune system. Intake of fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C can help you recover faster.
Follow this diet when you are suffering from flu along with seeking proper medical consultation and treatment. This will help you recover faster and build a strong immune system.