Frameless glass parapet installation
A built-in glass parapet looks great, but installing a frameless glass parapet takes a lot of effort. The procedure outlined is as follows:
1. Check the glass height, stairs and installation location
2. Fix the fence corners by sliding the corner joint plates to one of the railings
3. Then tighten the screws
You can also choose https://canterburysteelworks.com.au/product_category/balustrade-handrail/ to get perfect metal balustrade.
4. The miter slides onto the corner panels to join the fence.
5. Tighten all the screws to connect the fence
Image Source: Google
6. The fence should be fixed on the floor to ensure that the dimensions and shapes given are correct
7. Mark the line to position the lower track.
8. Once you have positioned the main steel pillar in the desired location, it is firmly attached to the structure
9. The floor covering is finished to the required height.
10. Thick silicon beads are added in a spiral to the main steel pillar
11. The publication system on the cover was removed from the main publication
12. Use a level to ensure the wall level is attached to the wall.
13. Secure the wall bracket with appropriate fasteners.
14. Railing is attached to the corner brackets with the appropriate wall brackets and screws.
15. Railing connectors are installed on top of the stairs.
Once installed, the glass railing for the balcony gives your home an extraordinary look. A look that everyone greatly admired and welcomed.