Does your hair fall under these categories? If yes, then great. However, many people do not understand the importance and the time when it comes to getting a haircut. Let’s focus on the times when you should have a haircut based on the width, texture, and style of your hair.
Based on Width:
- Thick Hair –People with thick hair can stretch for a few months without the need to visit a salon. However, it is important to understand that during these months, the hair strands can become unruly and rough.
- Thin Hair – People with thin hair need to be careful when it comes to a haircut. For one; the hair may start to look lackluster after some time and second; you also need to consider potential breakage which is quite often.
Based on Texture:
- Coarse Hair – Similar to thick hair, you may not require haircuts for a few good months. However, you may require one if you require a new, refreshing and stylish look.
- Fine Hair – People with fine hair require more trims than the ones with coarse hair. Keep in mind to have a haircut once in 6 months to keep the length of the hair.
Based on Style:
- Straight Hair –People with straight can stretch for around 10 to 12 weeks before needing a trim. However, if the hair strands are on the thin side then make sure you book an appointment a few days or week in advance.
- Curly Hair – People with curly hair can trim twice a year.
Whatever the type of hair you have, make sure you also do natural keratin treatment for hair at home.